This one is super simple, but the crunchiness of broccoli makes it fun & filling.
I came up with this over the summer when I was headed out to a party and realized I didn’t have anything pre-made to bring.
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large bunch of Broccoli
- 1/3 cup almond slivers
- 2 TBSP Natural Mayonnaise (if you do not like mayonnaise and can have dairy try yogurt)
- Remove the heads of the broccoli and cut them into small florets
- Place a medium sautee pan on the stove and turn on to medium high heat. Drizzle the pan with olive oil
- Add broccoli and sautee for about 10 minutes until the broccoli is bright green and fresh looking
- Remove broccoli, add 3 TSB Mayonnaise and the almond