They’re so easy you can put them on and let them cook while you eat dinner. Be ready for rave reviews.
Time: 25 minutes
- 6 soft white or yellow peaches
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- olive oil
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 to 3 grinds of black pepper
1. Rinse & slice the peaches into 1/2 inch slices.
2. Place a frying pan on medium high heat and add 2 swirls of olive oil and the peaches. Cook for about 10 minutes.
3. Add the (rinsed) basil, salt and pepper and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes until the peaches soften as shown.